Today I walked 3 miles to find the emergency Saturday doctor for Udine. He was so far away I actually left the city. If I was walking in the other direction I would probably have reached Slovenia. When I found him he felt my throat and made a funny yelping sound. I took this as bad news. I then had to walk 3 miles back. Then I went to find a pharmacy. In Udine everyone takes 3 hour lunch breaks. I had to wait 2 hours. Then I had to pay for my prescription. After I went to the 3 shop to buy mobile broadband. They can’t do direct debits in Italy with English debit cards. I wanted a contract broadband. I got a pay as you go one. Now I will only have Internet on this computer for important Skype cures. Maybe it will cure my facebook addiction. Then we found a supermarket and did some shopping. I had no change for a trolley. I had to carry 2 baskets. I forgot the Salami I brought. Tonight I walked into town. There is a festival of local culture happening. I saw a stand for Rugby Udine. I said I was a foreign student who played Rugby. I asked if they wanted any players. They invited me to training. I later realised Rugby Udine play in the National 1. Nice. All this was done in 30 degrees heat. Yay.
updated:
The mobile broadband wont work. They dont believe me in the shop and wont give me a refund. I have to take my laptop in tomorrow and show them and they still might not give me a refund. So I still have no internet.
I'm not ill anymore.
I have an italian mobile which ill start using more soon. The number is 00393291787468. Text me.
I've found a boxing club who told me I need hundreds of medical examinations. Ive managed to book too but can't find a doctor who will order a brain scan or whatever it is for me so ill continue that search tomorrow.
I also decided to join the uni rugby team and as soon as I buy some boots I will train with them on thursday.
x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment