Friday, 13 November 2009

Fight Night round 1

As many of you know...I'm a keen boxer. And now it has arrived, my first fight. Saturday 14th November in the Mario Vecchiato Memorial Trophy held at the Palasport M. Benedetti. My opponent will be a Francesco Battello from Monfalcone.

I took this fight on a weeks notice so haven't had anytime to build up to it and worry. I'm nervous slightly of course but I'm also confident. Sparrings been going well but theres always a knock or two to keep me on my toes and stop me getting over complacent. Weight is almost perfect. The fights at 64kg and I was a 1/4 of a kg over on thursday night so all is good. I'm feeling relaxed, I'm moving well and I know that if I box clever the way I normally do I'll win.

When it's over I'll write a report on how it went. On to Victory!

Mandi!

x

No comments: