Sunday, 20 July 2008

One month to go.

Ciao a tutti! Well I know it's technically a little bit early to be starting my blog but there's only actually a month until I head off to sunnier climates. Besides, I was inspired to start after reading Matt, Niki, Kirsty and Michele's blogs of their adventures abroad.

Well here we are then, everything's booked...planes, interrail cards and hostels. Me and Ronnie will be flying from Bristol airport at 6.45 in the morning on the 20th of August and arriving in Bergamo a couple of hours later. How we are actually getting to Bristol could be a problem since both our parents are refusing to drop us there that early...We could be sleeping rough in the airport overnight atm! From Bergamo we are going to get the bus into Milan (about a 40 minute ride costing about 2 euros apparently) before hopping on a train to Bologna for our first stop. 2 days in Bologna staying at a hostel before we move on to the capital city, Rome for 3 more days. From Rome we're heading north again and into Tuscany to Siena followed by Florence (2 days each) before we follow the coast around to Genoa (a beautiful but dangerous town according to some!) With 2 days left after Genoa before we are flying home we're going back to Milan to explore a bit more.

So thats our schedule for 2 weeks. I expect to come back with no clean clothes, a couple of camera's full of photos and a phone full of beautiful italian girls numbers...

Also some more Italian would be handy!

Well that's it for now, a lot still to do before we go...I still need a backpack amongst other things but I really cant wait now! Hopefully I'll be able to keep everyone updated when I'm out there using internet cafes.

Ciao for now!

x

No comments: