Sunday, 17 August 2008

Last minute preparations.

Ok, so here we are...3 days to go and it feels like there's so much to do!

I'm really excited now, tomorrows going to be spent getting my Euro's, printing out directions to the hostels and printing out train times so we don't have to pay E20 to reserve a seat on expensive trains (despite having an interrail card!). I think I'll also be revising my italian seeing as how much I've forgotten since June and thats one of the main reasons I'm going.

In my last blog we didn't have a way to get to Bristol for our flight...well, that's all sorted! My parents have kindly offered to drop us at a B&B the night before. The owner will then drop us at the airport. We told him it would be early but not 5.30am...whoops!

Thing's I want to do...Well in Bologna it has to be seeing the University (oldest in the world) and of course eating real Spaghetti Bolognese!

And Rome... according to Kirsty I have to see the Pantheon and the Trevi fountain and eat at a restaurant outside! Myself, I'd like to be a good Catholic (Haha!) and go to the Vatican!

More generally, I hope I eat pizza and ice cream everyday and the sun shines.

Well that's all I've got to say for now. Hopefully my next post will be from Bologna.

Bye x

No comments: